Tom Hegna: Don't Worry, Retire Happy! (TAM Classic)
In this episode, The Annuity Man and Tom Hegna discuss:
- Saying no to DIY retirement
- What the right age for retirement is
- How annuity addresses inflation
- Securing guaranteed lifetime income with annuities
- Retirement is not a DIY project, do it with a professional.
- The age for retirement would not be the same for many. If you want to get the optimal age, you have to spend some time calculating for all the factors that go into it.
- Be creative in doing something that can help your retirement. It’s okay if you have to do a side-hustle or work longer.
- Having a huge income guaranteed allows you to make riskier and therefore more rewarding investments.
- When the account is drawn down to zero, the annuity company is still on the hook to pay.
“They found that the happiest people in retirement were those people who were surrounded by their families and friends, and had guaranteed paychecks every single month." — Tom Hegna
Check out Tom’s Books here: TomHegna
CONNECT WITH TOM HEGNA:
Website: Tom Hegna
Facebook: Tom Hegna
Twitter: Tom Hegna (@TomHegnaSpeaks) on X
Pinterest: Don't Worry, Retire Happy!
Youtube: Tom Hegna
Fun With Annuities Podcast is hosted by America’s Annuity Agent®, Stan Haithcock, The Annuity Man®. Hear brutal annuity facts with no sales pitches from the top independent agent in the country, licensed in all 50 states. Author of 7 books, Stan dives deep on all annuity types and strategies. It’s fun, learning the contractual truths on how annuities actually work and if they’ll fit your personal retirement lifestyle.