Chuck Jaffe: Top Money & Life Topics for 2024
In this episode, The Annuity Man and Chuck Jaffe discuss:
- Politics and economy
- Looking into how inflation affects you
- How Indexed Annuities should be used
- The question for cryptocurrency
- Politics don’t create the economy. There are a lot more factors that go into it than just who is in power. Economic forecasts sometimes become inaccurate because there is a huge disconnect between how we feel and how we’re doing.
- Don’t let the news dictate what you truly feel. Try to honestly assess how inflation is affecting your life because inflation is not that bad for those who have and are much worse for people who have not.
- Indexed Annuities are often pitched in misleading ways but they are good products if the consumer is taught their true features and function. They can be used as a great delivery system for income rider guarantees when future income is the goal of the client and it beats the deferred income annuity quote.
- The biggest question we must ask about cryptocurrency is this: “What problem does it solve?” The value of cryptocurrency is determined by what the market makes of it. It doesn’t have any value yet except that. Blockchain technology is much more worthy of investment.
"Keep in perspective where money is supposed to be. You didn't make it to save it. You didn't make it to be buried. The richest man in the graveyard is not the happiest man before he got there." — Chuck Jaffe
Connect with Chuck Jaffe:
Website: Money Life with Chuck Jaffe
Podcast: Money Life with Chuck Jaffe
Twitter: Chuck Jaffe (@ChuckJaffe) on X
Fun With Annuities Podcast is hosted by America’s Annuity Agent®, Stan Haithcock, The Annuity Man®. Hear brutal annuity facts with no sales pitches from the top independent agent in the country, licensed in all 50 states. Author of 7 books, Stan dives deep on all annuity types and strategies. It’s fun, learning the contractual truths on how annuities actually work and if they’ll fit your personal retirement lifestyle.