Stan The Annuity Man: New Realities of Annuity Recommendations
IN THIS EPISODE, THE ANNUITY MAN DISCUSSED:
- The Annuity PILL
- Choosing an annuity carrier
- Putting the client’s best interest first
- The future of the annuity industry
- The acronym PILL stands for Principal Protection, Income for life, Legacy, and Long-term care. If you don’t need to contractually solve for one or more of those items in the PILL, then you don’t need an annuity of any type. Never buy an annuity for market growth.
- Once you’ve determined what you want the money to contractually do and when you want the guarantees to start, we’ll shop all carriers, listing all the top contractual guarantees offered. Annuities are commodity products.
- Some carriers should not be recommended even if they offer the highest contractual guarantees. These carriers either do not or do not have the capability to put the client’s best interest first.
- There are some processing issues, hiring issues, and workforce issues, but all will be solved. It’s going to be a bumpy ride, but the industry is on the way to fixing problems and improving systems.
"My grandfather always told me, ‘If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.’ That is our business model." — Stan The Annuity Man.
Connect with The Annuity Man:
Website: Website: Stan The Annuity Man® | Brutally Honest Facts About Annuities
Email: [email protected]
YouTube: YouTube: Stan The Annuity Man
Get a Quote Today: Annuity Calculators- Get Your Personalized Quotes | The Annuity Man
Fun With Annuities Podcast is hosted by America’s Annuity Agent®, Stan Haithcock, The Annuity Man®. Hear brutal annuity facts with no sales pitches from the top independent agent in the country, licensed in all 50 states. Author of 7 books, Stan dives deep on all annuity types and strategies. It’s fun, learning the contractual truths on how annuities actually work and if they’ll fit your personal retirement lifestyle.