Replay: Live Q&A What is the Best Annuity for You? January 2022
Recorded: Saturday, January 15 at 12 p.m. EST. Stan the Annuity Man kicked off the Live Q&A with a brief intro to the two ways you can get a quote from The Annuity Man Calculators and introduce the new instant quote Income Rider calculator on his website. And then he answered detailed questions from viewers on the fly. The questions are below and click the link to watch for the answers.
17 Questions from Live Q&A:
- When the exclusion ratio goes to zero, 100% of the annuity becomes taxable. What’s a good strategy for paying these taxes while maintaining a constant income floor? MYGA?
- Do you have to move money from a 401K into a IRS before you buy an annuity?
- I''m retired and need income. My 3% cd''s are gone as of next month and I need to keep this money safe. What do I do?
- I''m 55. Is it better to buy a deferred income annuity now for use starting at 65, or wait until 65 and buy an immediate income annuity then?
- Can you only invest 50% of your 401K into annuities?.
- I am a retired 72 year old single female.what is the best annutity for my situation?
- Effect of the Fed raising interest rates, what effect will it have the the MYGA rates?
- Is it good to use IRA money for an annuity?
- If I retire at the age of 57 can I fund an annuity with my 401k from my former company to start in 5 years without having to pay a penalty for early distribution?
- What factors are in play when deciding between an income rider and simply annuitizing?
- What are your thoughts on getting a Certain Period Annuity that is used as a bridge to delay SS until I''m 70 yrs.old?
- I was told by someone you know, Paul M., that you are the most honest annuity seller that he knows. Will annuity rates always be higher than cd rates?
- Can I buy annuities with crypto??
- Do RMD''s have to be figured separately from IRA''s and 401(k)''s.
- If you buy an annuity with income rider... and something happens and after 10 years, for example, you want to pull out all your money... and you pay surrender charges.. what about all the fees.
- Can you speak to fees with the different products?
- What advice would you give for someone purchasing their children under 18 annuities?