Replay: Live MYGA Q&A with Stan The Annuity Man®
Recorded: Saturday, May 8th at 12 p.m. EDT. Stan the Annuity Man kicked off his first Live Q&A with a brief intro to MYGAs (Multiyear Guaranteed Annuities). Audience members jumped in the comments with their questions and Stan answered them on the fly. Below is a brief recap of the questions asked and answered.
Questions from Live Q&A MYGAs:
- Is 300k the minimum? Is there a way around it? So 600k for my wife and myself? – Michael K.
- With inflation in the headlines, Yellen revealed there could be a rise in rates. Historically what will it take for the insurance companies to raise their MYGA rates? – Tim C.
- Any limitations on 1035 of the type of annuity conversion from a MYGA? – Jeffrey L.
- You said, when the MYGA matures you can roll it tax free into another annuity. What about the interest? is it taxed at maturity? Can we continue to defer tax or is it really tax free? – HeartMan85
- For qualified MYGA, will we be paying IRA custodian fees for each MYGA purchased? – The Old Ultra Runner
- And more…