Personally Identifiable Information. This includes information that can directly identify an individual such as an individual’s name, mailing address, phone number or email address. In order to contact us about The Annuity Man, LLC, we may have a link on our website to a submission form that you may fill out to send us an e-mail. The The Annuity Man, LLC submission form, if any, may ask for Personally Identifiable Information so that we can communicate with you about your inquiry. Please note that this is not associated with any link to a third party submission form that may relate to any advertisement, purchase or service inquiry you have about The Annuity Man, LLC.
IP addresses. We may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to Personally Identifiable Information.
Third Party Advertisers. We use third-party companies to serve advertisements when you visit our website or use our services. Third-party companies may also separately place or recognize a cookie file on your browser, use web beacons or utilize similar technologies to collect information in the course of delivering advertisements. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
How Information Collected Is Used
- Demographic Information. We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers (e.g. third parties that present users with targeted advertising). The aggregated demographic information is not linked to any Personally Identifiable Information that can identify any individual person.
- Communicating with Our Users. We use Personally Identifiable Information (such as the user’s name, address, phone number or email address) to communicate with that specific user when they have customer service questions, concerns or comments about and/or for service announcements related to The Annuity Man, LLC. If a user contacts us, we may or may not delete the user’s emails or voicemails to us.
Information Shared With Third Parties.
- We may partner with third parties who provide services to our users. When the user signs up for or agrees to receive a specific service provided by the third party, we share the information that is needed for the third party to provide the services.
- We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with other entities that are owned by The Annuity Man, LLC, that own The Annuity Man, LLC, or have some sort of corporate ownership relationship with The Annuity Man, LLC.
- Addressing Legal Issues. We provide Personally Identifiable Information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We believe it is necessary to share Personally Identifiable Information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of The Annuity Man, LLC‘s policies, or as otherwise required by law.
- Sale or Transfer of The Annuity Man, LLC. If all or a portion of The Annuity Man, LLC is transferred, sold, merged, ceases operations, goes bankrupt, or is otherwise involved in a transaction where the ownership or management of The Annuity Man, LLC is changed (individually or collectively, a “Transaction”) then your Personally Identifiable Information or other user information may be transferred or assigned to a third party as part of the Transaction.
Usage by Children Under 13
This website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of thirteen (13), and any individual under such age should not provide us with Personally Identifiable Information. We do not knowingly contact, market to, solicit, collect or use Personally Identifiable Information from or about any individual under the age of 13. It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information pertaining to children under the age of 13. If we are notified that we have personal information regarding a person under the age of 13, as soon as we reasonably verify the information, we will either obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from the account and/or service. However, the information may remain on a log in our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by children under the age of 13, please do so by emailing us at: Info [at] The Annuity Man, LLC.
Communications from The Annuity Man, LLC
If you have opted in to receive communication about The Annuity Man, LLC through its online submission form, you may occasionally receive marketing material on products and services provided by The Annuity Man, LLC.
Correcting/Updating Personal Information
Users must provide accurate and correct contact information (name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number) when using the submission form. If a user’s Personally Identifiable Information changes (such as a zip code), they may correct and/or update such information by sending us an email request to Info [at] The Annuity Man, LLC.
Users are provided an opportunity to “opt-out” of having their information used for purposes not directly related to their inquiry. Users who no longer wish to receive certain marketing materials from The Annuity Man, LLC may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying and typing “unsubscribe” in the subject line in the email or by sending an email request to Info [at] The Annuity Man, LLC.
If you decide to terminate any future correspondence with The Annuity Man, LLC, all of your Personally Identifiable Information contained in your correspondence will remain on our servers. Upon receipt of a written request to remove personal data, we will retain some of your information in order to prevent fraud, collect fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our other polices, address contractual issues, contact you for future marketing or promotional purposes, and comply with legal requirements. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
Links to Third Party Websites
If you have any concern about privacy at The Annuity Man, LLC, please send us a thorough description to Info [at] The Annuity Man, LLC, and we will try to resolve it.
Effective date: April 1, 2016
Doing business in California as The Annuity Man Insurance Solutions.