- If I die, does the insurance company keep the money?
NO. We always make sure to structure all annuities so that the listed beneficiaries will receive all the money remaining within your policy.
- Where is my money held when I purchase an annuity from Stan The Annuity Man?
ALL money is held at the issuing insurance company/carrier.
- How do you, Stan The Annuity Man, get paid?
I get paid a commission from the issuing insurance company/carrier. All annuity transactions are “net” to my clients. That means the commissions are built into the product and paid by the company.
- Are there any ongoing fees for Stan The Annuity Man?
- Who will I be working with?
You will be working with me, Stan, one on one. I have a very good group of administrative and personal assistants that support me on a daily basis, but ALL strategy decisions and product conversations are with me. Once a client, I will be talking and meeting with you on a regular basis.
- Where is your main office located?
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida is where our main offices are located. However, our policy is to come to YOU. That means we jump in the car – or hop on a plane for our out-of-state clients. We come to see you.
- Why are some annuity products only available to accredited investors?
Recently, some states made the decision to offer some of the best annuity products only to accredited investors. Accredited investors have a net worth of over $1 million or an annual income over $200,000 ($300,000 jointly) in each of the two most recent years. They must also be expected to be at this level in the current year. While I believe that these products should be available to ALL, if you qualify as an accredited investor, you should take advantage of this “legislative opportunity.”
- What is the “free look” period for an annuity?
All annuity products have a period of time that you can review your policy after it has been delivered and then receive a full refund if you decide not to keep the contract. Each state has specific laws concerning the free look period, but it normally ranges from 10 to 30 days.
- What happens when I decide an annuity strategy is right for me?
I will work with you, one on one, to fill out the needed paperwork and I will submit it to the issuing company. After the policy is issued, I will deliver the contract to you and go over it in detail. Once a client, I will be talking and meeting with you on a regular basis.
- Does Stan The Annuity Man sell other investment products such as stocks, bonds, ETF’s, Mutual Funds, gold, etc.?
NO. My complete focus, energy, and attention is solely on Annuities. By specializing in annuities, you are assured that I am providing you with the utmost expertise and best products available.